- Please be courteous and respect property belonging to others. Do not place any article on, or use, another Homeowner’s boat or other personal property for any reason.
- No bicycles or skateboards are allowed on the docks.
- No diving from the docks. No jumping from the roofs of the docks.
- Deposit all trash in appropriate trash receptacles and keep your slip area clean. Items such as batteries and used oil are not to be placed in dock trash cans; arrangements for proper disposal or recycling should be made.
- Keep all center walkways clear. Boats are not to encroach over the center walkway.
- No children under twelve (12) years of age are allowed on the dock without adult supervision and without wearing an appropriate flotation device.
- No use of slips without the individual lessee’s permission.
- No fireworks, BB guns or firearms are to be discharged at any time.
- No overnight boat parking is allowed at the ends of the docks. Boat parking on the ends of the docks is limited to three hours and all boats must vacate the ends of the docks by 10:00 P.M.
- No dock boxes are allowed on the PWC docks. All dock boxes must be secured on the shore side finger of the lessee’s slip on the side of the finger nearest the boat.
- Gasoline containers and other flammables are prohibited on the docks.
- Hoists must be installed correctly. Owners will be responsible for incorrectly installed or damaged hoists that cause damage to the dock structure. All lift motor boxes installed or moved after May 25, 2015, must be secured on the shore side finger or the lessee’s slip.
- Idle speed only within 100 feet of the docks.
- Charcoal grills or other open flames are prohibited on the docks.
- Extension cords are not to be used for permanent wiring situations. Additional outlets or power sources must be approved by the Board of Directors prior to installation and shall be installed at the expense of the slip lessee.
- Shades shall be purchased from and installed by American Sun Control and must be of the approved style and color.